We are seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst who will design and implement Master Data solutions for our Customers. Your role involves streamlining business and master data processes, establishing data governance councils, and fostering interactive and productive data governance discussions with diverse stakeholders, both internally and externally. You’ll get to work on exciting projects that involve bridging the gap between business needs and data, analytics and governance worlds. You’ll use your strong analytical skills to develop MDM solutions that help our Customers drive business efficiency.
Why working with us?
Monotony is the opposite of working with us. We carry out challenging projects for clients in different industries (such as igaming, retail, automotive), so together with us you will learn in a relaxed atmosphere to overcome the challenges faced by our customers who want to reach for more.
You’ll also get to work with a team of experienced and passionate data professionals who value collaboration, support, and innovation. Together with us, you will uncover the secrets of MDM and implement new solutions that will develop the businesses of our clients as well as your own skills. We will be happy to show you the way forward in the #dataforest.
Additionally, on our team, you will find people who share their knowledge and experience not only on universities. We don’t like to reinvent the wheel, so at least once a month, you will have the opportunity to see practical applications of our solutions and services through internal knowledge sessions.
If you are an analyst who, in addition to numbers, also loves working with people and is not afraid to solve complex business problems, we are confident that Astral Forest is the place for you. We are just like you: we combine technical skills with soft skills and achieve success in a practical way.
In your future job you will:
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their data needs and translate them into technical requirements for the engineering and ETL/ELT teams.
- Collect and analyze data from various sources to identify patterns, trends, and insights.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure that data solutions are designed and implemented to meet business requirements and turn the data into real insights.
- Implement Profisee MDM tool (after training).
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support decision-making across the organization.
- Lead and drive the development and implementation of master data governance strategies and policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define data governance processes and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Evaluate and enhance data quality frameworks, ensuring the accuracy and consistency of master data.
- Conduct data quality assessments and establish metrics to monitor and improve data accuracy.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Data Analyst / Business Analyst / Functional Analyst.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Capability to deliver presentations for presales activities.
- Familiarity with data tools and technologies.
- Data modelling experience (nice to have).
- Most importantly: Willing to learn and grow.
- Full English proficiency is a must (B2/C1), proficiency in German/French much appreciated.
- Work permit in Poland.
- Knowledge of Master Data, Data Catalog are nice to have: you will get trained on the job + via Profisee Academy (training costs covered by Astral Forest).
- Remote-first, flexible working environment including working hours adapted to your needs.
- Upskilling through knowledge sharing sessions, training, webinars and certification.
- Work with the most brilliant and human crew.
- One-on-one mentoring sessions and growth plans.
- Quick recruitment process. We respect your time, that’s why the whole recruitment process doesn’t take us more than 2 meetings.
- Work with international clients (Switzerland, France, US, UAE, Poland, and more).
- Private medical package and Multisport card.
- Full working equipment.
- Self-growth and conference budget to help you grow (1000 PLN per year).
- Team integrations, where you will taste good drinks and high-five people from the company in a relaxed atmosphere.