- At least 5 years of experience working as a Data Analyst, with a focus on Azure stack.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Data modelling experience.
- Advanced DAX skills.
- Familiarity with data tools and technologies: Power BI is a must, other BI tools are nice to have.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Most importantly: Willing to learn and grow.
- Full English proficiency is a must (B2/C1).
We are seeking a highly motivated Data Analyst with excellent communication skills to join our team. You’ll get to work on exciting projects that involve bridging the gap between business needs and data analytics world. You’ll use your strong Power BI skills to develop insightful reports that communicate complex data analysis in a simple and effective way to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Why working with us?
Monotony is the opposite of working with us. We carry out challenging projects for clients in different industries (such as igaming, retail, automotive), so together with us you will learn in a relaxed atmosphere to overcome the challenges faced by our customers who want to reach for more.
You’ll also get to work with a team of experienced and passionate data professionals who value collaboration, support, and innovation. Together with us, you will uncover the secrets of data analysis and implement new solutions that will develop the businesses of our clients as well as your own skills. We will be happy to show you the way forward in the #dataforest.
Additionally, on our team, you will find people who share their knowledge and experience not only on universities. We don’t like to reinvent the wheel, so at least once a month, you will have the opportunity to see practical applications of our solutions and services through internal knowledge sessions.
If you are an analyst who, in addition to numbers, also loves working with people and is not afraid to solve complex business problems, we are confident that Astral Forest is the place for you. We are just like you: we combine technical skills with soft skills and achieve success in a practical way.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their data needs and translate them into technical requirements for the engineering and ETL/ELT teams.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure that data solutions are designed and implemented to meet business requirements and turn the data into real insights.
- Collect and analyze data from various sources to identify patterns, trends, and insights.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to track key performance metrics.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support decision-making across the organization.
- Agile management: Agile
- Knowledge repository: GitHub
- Cloud infrastructure: Azure
- Data platform / databases: SQL Server, Synapse
- Reporting tools: Power BI